We’re seeking a Video / Multimedia Production Specialist to join our growing team at Context Creative. This creative role will work as a member of our multi-disciplinary teams in the ideation and execution of client work.
The ideal candidate has 3 – 5 years of experience with video editing, is curious, unintimidated by challenges, rolls with the punches, works quickly and effectively, and collaborates easily.
Context is not a traditional design firm, nor an advertising agency. Trusted by clients providing vital public services, we make meaningful connections to solve complex communications and design challenges that affect real people and drive positive change. We’re looking for someone who wants to inspire people to take action on issues that matter.
As a member of our creative team, you will:
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for our clients such as social videos, testimonials, instructional and other marketing videos
- Recommend optimal forms of media for projects and storyboard ideas as part of our creative process
- Edit video and sound projects (up to 10 min in length), including selecting program formats for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, colour correcting, colour grading, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling and adding music/voice-over/sfx
- Consult on budget and timing for video / multimedia projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Support best practices in video accessibility (AODA-compliant communications)
- Ideally, we’d love to have someone that has experience with video libraries and/or asset management systems who can help us organize and archive files
The ideal candidate must:
- Have 3 – 5 years relevant experience
- Have demonstrated experience working in Adobe After Effects with additional experience working in Premier Pro strongly preferred
- Have relevant post-secondary education
- Have exceptional organization skills and be very detail-oriented
- Have demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong collaboration, creative problem-solving and client service skills
- Be comfortable working in a busy, fast-paced environment, with the ability to be involved in multiple projects at once
- Bonus: demonstrated experience creating accessible videos
Company Culture and Perks
- We are a growing, fast-paced, and purposeful agency, driven by a set of core values that define everything we do. We offer:
- Flexible, hybrid work arrangements.
- Annual company shutdown during the holiday season.
- Frequent studio-wide social events.
- Budget and time allotted for professional development.
- Commitment to wellbeing and work life balance.
- Competitive benefits package.
Diversity and Inclusion
Some of our best ideas emerge when different perspectives collide. That’s just one of the reasons we’re committed to building and retaining a team that reflects diverse backgrounds, identities, experiences and abilities. Through our core values, we’re also fostering a culture where everyone feels heard, included and comfortable being themselves.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated to participate in the interview process. Please contact us to request accommodation at: Accessibility@ContextCreative.com.